After concluding your registration process and sending your CP confirmation letter, payment details will be emailed to you. After receiving payment details you have seven days to conclude the payment and send us a copy of your money transfer or do the online payment . Please send a payment confirmation accompanied with a payment receipt (e.g. a print screen of your bank’s account statement) to email@example.com Only after having received your payment and payment receipt will we officially register you for the 62nd IPSF World Congress.
- Be sure to make your payment in US Dollars.
- Please take great care when calculating the amount you want to transfer, the amount should be the exact amount according to registration phase. Your registration will not be considered successful unless you transfer the complete registration fee including the bank charges.
- In case we do not receive the full remittance amount, we will charge you with the missing amount plus a 20% handling fee upon arrival.
- International payments will take a few days to be transferred to our account. Do not complete the payment on the last days of the payment term, as it will possibly be overdue then.
- Failure to pay within stipulated time will result in cancellation of registration.
In case you experience any problems completing the payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee covers access to congress programme, accommodation, all meals (except for free night dinner), all necessary transport during the congress and pickup service from Harare international airport on the 28th of July.
Notification of cancellation must be sent to email@example.com - In case of cancellation before or on the 31st of March 2016, the registration fee less a handling fee of 10% will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation between the 30th of April and the 31st of May 2016, the registration fee less a handling fee of 50% will be refunded.
- As of the 1st of June 2016, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances, also if a visa is officially refused to the participant.
- Replacements or name changes are handled as cancellations.
The organisation accepts no liability for personal injuries, or for loss of or damage to property belonging to Congress participants and/or accompanying persons, incurred either during or as a result of the congress. It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries.