The registration fee covers access to congress programme, accommodation, all meals (except for free night dinner), all necessary transport during the congress and pickup service from Harare international airport on the 29th of July and to the airport, from the venue, on the 8th August 2016
During the Registration Process you have to fill in a form with several questions including:
- Personal Information (name, age, sex, e-mail)
- The Students’ Association that represents them
- Food requirements (e.g. food allergies)
- If it is necessary for an Invitation Letter (if so, the RC will be pleased to provide one).
- A Confirmation Letter from your CP
After registration form submission,
After filling in and submitting the registration form, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct confirmation letter (in PDF format) from your CP. After receiving your registration form, we will check if you have sent the correct confirmation letter. If so, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Reception Committee notifying you that you were successfully accepted to participate in the congress.
CP Confirmation Letter
After completing the registration process it is mandatory to send to email@example.com a confirmation letter in PDF format from the Contact Person of the Students’ Association that represents the participant in IPSF to confirm that they are one of their members.
After completing the registrationand sending correct confirmation letter you will receive an e-mail from us with payment information. You have 7(days) to pay the correct amount of money If this doesn’t occur during the established time, the registration will be discarded.
1. Online Registration
2. Send CP confirmation letter within 7 days
3. Reception committee confirms your registration and order of payment is sent
4. Participant has 7 days to do payment
5. Confirmation of payment
6. Participant is officially registered
Countdown to the event
The 62nd World Congress is expected to be an exhilarating experience for all and inspire passion for the profession and federation